Graduate / Junior Linux Systems / DevOps Engineer
- Graduate / Junior Linux Systems / DevOps Engineer Client
- Award winning Trading firm Role
- Perm Salary
- £40,000 - £75,000 + an exceptional bonus and package Location
- Central London
My client is a top ranked, technology-driven electronic trading firm based in central London with beautiful offices. The firm is run by Computer Scientists and Olympiad winning mathematicians from the top global tech and financial firms.
The role involves a broad range of responsibilities from low-level systems engineering, working with/designing a 'state of the art' High Performance Computing cluster and performance optimisation. The team are very bright, come from strong backgrounds and are very passionate about technology. You'll be encouraged to evaluate, innovate, implement and manage robust intelligent solutions to problems whilst bringing in new ideas. There is no red tape. You'll be expected to play an important role supporting the infrastructures growth and bringing a passion for all things systems-related, from hardware and networking through to software build, deployment, automation and tooling. (A full and detailed spec is available)
The successful Graduate / Junior Linux Systems / DevOps Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Graduating this year or up to 4 years' experience
- Being a self-starter with a strong desire to learn, grow and use new technology
- A genuine passion in Linux and want to take it to the lowest possible level
- An interest in DevOps, TechOps or Site Reliability Engineering
- Strong Python coding
- A computing or mathematical related degree from a reputable University
- Most importantly, a personality!
Note - the client is happy to wait for the right person
If interested then please apply with your updated CV ASAP as the client is actively hiring.