Miryco are working with an industry leading and award-winning London based insurance company, seeking a recent graduate with an interest in kickstarting a career within Risk.
In this role you will:
- Learn how to support enterprise-wide operational risk management.
- Play a key part in embedding the risk framework.
- Support the business to manage risk controls, mitigating impacts to the business.
- Join a small and supportive team with a range of industry expertise within Financial Services risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1 or above) from a Russell Group University.
- An interest within Risk and Regulation across Insurance/Financial Services.
- Tenacious work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Services internship at an Insurer or Insurance Broker.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
Follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn for similar opportunities.