Graduate Operations Analyst
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 19 Oct 18
An exciting opportunity exists for a recent graduate to join a leading credit focused asset management firm. Due to an urgent requirement, this role would be offered as an initial temp to permanent opportunity.
- Cash and collateral reconciliations.
- FX monitoring and trade processing.
- Loans and bond settlement.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Graduate with a numerical degree (maths, economics, engineering, accounting & finance etc.).
- Highly motivated.
- Interest in gaining finance and operations exposure in large asset manager.
- Previous work experience within financial services highly desirable.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.