This is an excellent opportunity for a high achieving recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related field to join an exciting RegTech firm working with some of the worlds leading Investment Banks/Asset Managers. In this role you will build tools capable of providing valuable insights drawn from raw data, solve complex regulatory issues for top tier investment clients and assist them in navigating an environment of increasingly complex financial risk and regulation, developing unique solutions accordingly.
- Support the ongoing development of a market leading transaction reporting tool.
- Analyse large datasets both manually and by creating algorithms in order to spot reoccurring trends and generate actionable insights.
- Use data visualisation tools to create dashboards which present clear, actionable data.
- Use machine learning techniques to solve client issues related to large complex data sets.
- Supporting the ongoing regulatory scanning.
- Assisting with sales pitch documents and involvement in the tender process.
- First Class or Upper 2.1 degree in a Computer Science related field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database design.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- An interest in consulting, financial risk and/or regulation
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, particularly in provisioning and using the following services: RDS, S3, EC2
- Strong knowledge of programming languages, particularly Python and its associated Machine Learning libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn)
- Adept at presenting findings in charts/visualisations (seaborn, Qlik, Tableau, etc)
- Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
Salary: £30,000 with discretionary bonuses
Location: Soho Square, London
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn