Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
- Salary: GBP0.00 - GBP1 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Growing Consumer Lending firm based in the City are looking for a Graduate level Credit Risk Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for collating and presenting MI, as well as modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of their consumers and clients. You will gain an excellent understanding of consumer/retail products and have exposure to areas outside of credit risk (liquidity, treasury, capital etc).
Graduate level Credit Risk Analyst wanted to join a growing consumer lending / retail banking company.
- Risk and data analysis
- Collating and presenting Management Information
- Modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of secured and unsecured lending credit applications by consumers
- 2:1 minimum Degree educated or higher - Numerical/Mathematical subject (Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics etc)
- Advanced Excel VBA skills - (pivots tables, V-look ups, H-looks ups, Macros etc)
- Internship experience desireable (6-12 months)
- Analytical skill-set and strong communication
Opportunity to gain exposure across other functions (liquidity, treasury, capital etc)
Package: Competitive salary depending on experience + benefits.
Role type: Full time, permanent.
Location: London, City.
Applicants must be elgible to work fully in the UK without sponsorship.