EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Graduate Business Development Representative (German speaking) – Canary Wharf
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 23 Apr 18
FIS' global sales teams play a critical part in how FIS communicates its technology solutions to the marketplace. They are imperative in generating new business, and ultimately, expanding our market share.
Our business development representatives are the front line to our sales effort and growth initiatives. They work with the account management team to identify, initiate, and nurture new and existing relationships to upsell or cross-sell to decision makers and qualify sales opportunities.
Graduate Business Development Representative
We are offering an exciting graduate position in our business development team, based out of our Canary Wharf office. In this role, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of FIS' Corporate Liquidity & Bank Treasury software. You will support your region in various sales support and prospecting tasks including lead generation, marketing assistance and client /prospect interaction leading to increased sales opportunities and improved client satisfaction.
The position reports to the VP of global business development and offers broad internal exposure and the opportunity to be at the heart of the innovative changes that we are driving in financial technology! Responsibilities will vary and typically include:
• Managing a high volume of outbound calls prospecting for new business opportunities
• Articulating the value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
• Assisting account managers /sales reps with existing clients, or for assigned target marketing campaigns
• Tracking all related activities and relevant information using excel and within the customer relationship management (CRM) tool
• Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of team revenue targets
• Assist in the implementation of new campaigns and contribute to productivity reporting /metrics
• Responsible for assisting in territory development - to include use of sales tools and associated applications
• Assist in facilitating request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) responses from pre-sales and product management teams
• Ensure marketing materials are ordered and stocked, assist in preparation for tradeshows
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a confident, professional and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills:
• Achieved a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent from any degree discipline
• Fluency in English and German is essential to support our clients in Europe
• Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Results oriented, able to multi-task and work independently
• Demonstrates business acumen, has a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets
• Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
• Aspiring to develop a successful sales career with a leading financial technology company!
Training & Development
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning needs with a robust program of online, classroom and on-the-job training. Upon joining FIS, you will receive training to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured, our technology and the markets we serve.
As you settle into your new role, you will continue your learning journey with the sales organization, gaining insights into our treasury and payments solutions and completing FIS' click-to-start sales training program.
Additionally, you will attend further training sessions periodically, focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
What are we offering?
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
• Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, company pension, travel insurance and more!
• A fun, collaborative and supportive team environment
• Training across core financial topics, sales and FIS solutions
• Opportunity for travel as you build experience in your role
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivations to join in a BD/sales role.
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU**
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.