This role is suitable for recent graduates with an Operations internship in asset management, banking and/or insurance.
In this role, you will:
- Learn how to support the robust operational processes and risk mitigation of a leading investment firm.
- Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value.
- Be challenged alongside similarly motivated peers in a dynamic and analytical environment.
- Drive efficiencies by creating scalable processes to support the growth of the wider business.
- Ensure business transactions are an accurate reflection of risk frameworks.
- Develop technology infrastructures to support the risk management and processing capabilities of transactions.
- 2.1 degree in a STEM or Economics/Finance subject from a Russell Group University
- Minimum A/A* grades at A Level.
- Strong Excel skills (VBA is desirable).
- Financial Services internship, ideally within Investment Operations at an Asset/Wealth Manager, Bank or Insurer.
Salary: £35,000 plus competitive bonuses
Location: Central London
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
For similar graduate opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.