Governance and Sustainability Manager - Leading asset manager - London
We are currently working with a leading, sustainable asset manager who are keen to add to their governance and sustainability team.
You would be responsible for driving their policy agenda and ensuring a connection between their stewardship approach and external stakeholders.
You will also be playing a very active role in engaging with their external partners, including NGO's, policy makers and trade bodies in order to streamline their ESG processes and develop a deeper understanding of the environment. You will need the following:
• The right to work in the UK
• Experience with ESG/Governance in an asset manager environment
• Ability to produce thought leadership
• Proven experience implementing projects
• Experience coaching and managing a team to produce a high level of performance
• Experience in management of ESG data
• Ability to work with various stakeholders and continue to build relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Very strong analytical ability and numeracy skills
If this sounds like you, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org