Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Executive Director, London
Goldman Sachs Asset Management
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world's leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals. YOUR IMPACT
This professional is responsible for working with retail and institutional client coverage teams to create and lead strategic marketing initiatives across multiple businesses, products and sales channels for use with clients, prospects and consultants. This includes leading the development and curation of both digital and print materials across a broad range of marketing methods, including advertising campaigns, events, social media, emails, research papers, pitch decks, other product collateral and both internal and external communications tools.
Strong consultative, project management and communications skills are important in this role, as well as experience with digital marketing and media. Solid organizational skills are required to facilitate complex projects across the division. The individual must possess an ability and willingness to work effectively in a team environment and towards tight deadlines. Responsibilities:
- Develop a holistic marketing program to support the institutional and retail Asset Management businesses in EMEA through content, communications, events and amplification efforts
- Manage large-scale integrated marketing campaigns, from strategic planning and content development, to execution, evaluation and follow up
- Identify opportunities to enhance current end to end client experience via marketing initiatives (email campaigns, events, content)
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of competitive offerings, market trends and industry developments specific to asset management
- Work with sales management and product teams to ensure targeted strategy for client engagement, setting KPIs and measuring impact
- Partner with Digital Marketing functions to ensure messaging is properly distributed across all mediums, including paid media, web, organic social and email
- In-depth knowledge of the asset management marketplace, products, clients, regulations, competitors (4+ years of experience preferred)
- Demonstrated aptitude of financial markets and macroeconomic activity to help identify commercial opportunities
- Strong marketing skills in strategy, writing and execution
- Proficient in quickly assessing audiences and tailor products, campaigns and communications accordingly
- Superior communication and writing skills, both verbal and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and develop a clear, compelling story tailored for all marketing mediums including digital, social and competent at thinking proactively, not reactively
- Ability to challenge, influence and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought and can be executed well
- Product knowledge, having worked in product management or another area which brings strong product and asset management experience
- Self-motivated and driven, someone looking for a steep growth curve
- Able to assimilate new experiences and learn very quickly
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with several teams: sales teams, product managers, client service, legal, compliance, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to compare products, markets, clients
- Adept to working at varying speeds and under timeframe pressure, while maintaining extremely high standards
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity