Global head of Content/Thought leadership - Asset Management - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
A leading global Asset Management firm based in the City are seeking a Global Head of Content to lead the development, coordination and execution, editorial and thought leadership strategy.
- Manage the editorial board to set a top-down content agenda
- Establish content and creative guidelines for the production of thought leadership, investor education, and value-added content
- Measure content usage and success
- Write and create content for product collateral, thought leadership material as well as leading the firms brand value proposition.
- Strong writing skills
- 10+ years in content development and promotional roles within the Finance/Financial News discipline
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience developing content strategies.
- Experience developing Asset Management related communications
- Ability to relay technical investment language into creative storytelling.
- Strong internal stakeholder management
- Ability to liaise effectively with Senior investment professionals
- Ability to disseminate info through digital channels.
- Exceptional project management skills