Global Treasury team Treasury Analyst Senior Associate London
The Treasury Analyst should be a talented individual with experience and good knowledge of treasury processes, including experience in the area of foreign exchange risk management and transactions, who will become an essential member of the close knit Global Treasury team.
The remit of this team is to manage the treasury affairs of the central companies in the PwC network, to maintain global banking relationships, manage the network financing vehicle, coordinate the netting system and provide treasury services to network firms at their request. The goal is to deliver high quality business as normal services and also to develop and innovate treasury processes aligned with the digital business environment.
The role is based in London. This is an internal role, not dealing with external clients. The main interactions of the Global Treasury within the PwC network are with the finance and treasury departments of PwC firms around the world. There may be some international travel involved depending on requirements.
Applicants should have strong experience in a finance function including experience within a corporate treasury department, a university degree and ideally should be / have applied to become members of the UK Association of Corporate Treasurers at a level appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
About the role
- Report to the deputy global treasurer and work closely with the treasury manager
- Liaise with the UK firm's treasury team, who provide operational support to Global Treasury, to plan transactions, review activity and compliance reports and manage efficiently information flows and instructions for execution of deals.
- Participate in the treasury management of the PwC central companies
- Play an active role in current global treasury projects dealing with cash flow management improvements around the network.
- Maintain and develop relationships with PwC firms around the world on treasury matters and support their treasury projects when required,
- Coordinate the cash forecasting process of the central companies,
- Monitor foreign exchange exposure of central companies and participate in the production of hedging recommendations
- Execute money market and foreign exchange transactions with banks
- Be responsible for the Global Treasury databases maintenance and the reporting of network financial sustainability and bank relationships and participate in/lead the development of modelling and analysis applications linked to global treasury activities
- Get involved on documentation of credit facilities and ISDAs
- Participate in coordinating the PwC global netting system and its development projects
- Supervise Global Treasury compliance requirements
Requirements Essential skills
- Have experience of treasury operations in foreign exchange and money market instruments and transactions, treasury systems, cash management structures
- Have good knowledge of Excel
- Appreciate the possibilities offered by data analytics and digital applications, and keen to evaluate and implement innovative solutions where appropriate
- Have a good understanding of accounting principles
- Willing to build relationships with other global functions and network firms
- Develop their own initiative and expertise in project management.
At the personal level applicants should be:
- Good team players both as participants and leaders,
- Able and willing to influence and implement change, when change is required and beneficial.
Not the role for you?
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Exposure to regulatory aspects of treasury; FATCA, EMIR
- Any of TM1 IBM Cognos, Apptio, Qlikview
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity