Global Securities Settlements Client Focus AVP
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Team focusing on Priority Clients for Securities Settlements.
- An opportunity to influence the Client strategy within securities settlements and improve the overall client experience.
- The role should be able to improve the Client Experience and deliver positive results.
- Collaborate and have a positive working relationship with business areas front to back and form a strong partnership.
- Focus areas will be to improve Clients Settlement Efficiency and Straight Through Processing Rates.
- Responsible to provide the manager with regular updates on progress and demonstrate how that has been achieved.
- Expected to form working relationships with priority clients and attend client meetings to discuss performance.
- Identify issues in the front to back process and be able to process re-engineer in order to remediate those issues.
- Identify areas of improvement and partner with technology teams to deliver fixes that will improve Settlement Efficiency and STP Rates.
- Understand the CSDR cost impact of fails and be able to look at the opportunity to reduce those costs.
- Aware of standard methodologies both internally and externally and aware of changes in the market regulations.
- The role should deliver outstanding results within tight deadlines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Extensive experience in Securities Settlements and/or Middle Office
- Detailed understanding of full trade lifecycle, end to end for all Securities products
- Knowledge of CTM, FIX and the allocation process
- Familiar with ALERT (SSI Repository)
- Knowledge of Front Office Order Management Systems is hugely beneficial
- Experience of Reference Data and how each component impacts the trade lifecycle
- Experience in Client Service
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, high level of integrity, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.