Global Program & Portfolio Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 09 Nov 18
Global Programme & Portfolio Manager role has just become available at growing Global Investment Manager based in London. This role offers an outstanding career opportunity to be at the forefront in delivering business change across the firm's global centres, Investments, Distribution and global technology resources.
Position - Global Programme & Portfolio Manager - Change Management
Salary - Competitive
Location - London
A rarely available Global Programme & Portfolio Manager role has just become available at growing Global Investment Manager based in London. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Technology and Change Management, this role offers an outstanding career opportunity to be at the forefront in delivering business change across the firm's global centres, Investments, Distribution and global technology resources.
This is a senior global leadership position, the firm is investing heavily in delivering new global roadmap to centralise investment, distribution and technology, and the Global Programme & Portfolio Manager will help shape and define the firm's global business change operating model, framework and regulatory compliance.
- Apply your extensive leadership, industry reputation and portfolio / programme management experience in scoping out the current change projects covering business Infrastructure operating model and regulatory compliance
- Present to the global executive board on how the Change Management Group will deliver efficiencies across the firm's global offices and legal entities.
- Champion governance, coordination and end delivery.
- Drive and lead cultural approach to sustaining business change comparative advantage in the industry.
- Identify solutions that will enable the business to increase its services to clients and global cross functional business functions.
- Create a strong network across the change management and business.
- In person drive the business to develop and implement business process and system improvements to deliver optimisation and efficiencies gains.
- Represent the organisation at industry events and regulatory conferences to share best practice and keep pace with rapidly progressive advancements in financial regulation and business change solutions.
Given the high profile nature of the opportunity we are interested in updating with Global Programme & Portfolio Manager within market leading Financial Services Investment Management, Banking and Management Consultancy Intermediaries.
Applicants will have a proven track record in undertaking a senior global change leadership position within financial services and be delivery focused.
This opportunity is ideally suited to a Global Programme & Portfolio Manager who is looking to utilize their extensive background in leading global projects, providing central governance and reporting to deliver. The opportunity offers the successful incumbent to take the next step in taking ownership of the firm's global change management business. A real opportunity to focus on delivering the best business and regulatory change management offering at an investment manager that is growing and investing. Twinned with the opportunity to have real scope to shape and define how the change business moves forward and navigate challenges as the highest grade possible. The opportunity offers a market leading compensations package with business and profit reward scheme to reflect the global nature of this role and responsibilities.
Please do call to have a Private and Confidential discussion to explore this opportunity.