Global Markets (ITS - Fixed Income) Developer eMacro Platform, ASO, London,
Credit Suisse is investing in its Macro electronic trading business, continuing to develop state-of-the-art models for price formation, trade execution and risk management as well as building a comprehensive suite of client-focussed analysis tools and execution-related services. eMacro is a rapidly changing environment and we are building expert teams dedicated to continually delivering new and exciting leading-edge solutions.
This candidate will work within the Global eMacro Platform team, building the next suite of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools. The role requires a core development capability coupled with a strong technical background in computing, engineering, maths, or physics. Above all, we value attitude, aptitude, and a demonstrated passion for technology.
• Building the next generation of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools for the eMacro business.
• Development of new applications in the area of pricing, order and trade management
• Being part of a specialized and highly motivated team within a challenging front-office working environment
• Building and maintain a positive relationships with partners on the analysis, design and development of new features. You Offer
• Strong academic background in engineering, maths, computing or physics.
• Strong development experience in Java or C++.
• Experience of application development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with HTML5
• Experience in Python
• Domain knowledge in FX or other Fixed Income products.