- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Jun 19
Global Markets (ITS - Equity Derivatives) Structured Exotics Trader, ASO, London, #131461
Responsible for executing trades and handling order flow for issuers and investors, such as mutual funds, banks, hedge funds and other global financial institutions. Manages relationships and helps pursue new business opportunities.
• Inputs client orders into Order Management System, works client orders, reports executions and books client trades to support order flow. Reviews analyst-level work.
• Establishes, builds and maintains relationships with institutional clients to build trading portfolios.
• Implements investment strategy and applies it to individual portfolios. Identifies trade opportunities within the allocated client base both for the product and other desks within the department.
• Contributes marketing ideas to further Credit Suisse's book of business. Works alongside Research, Structuring and Sales to bring relevant research findings to clients to help drive sales.
A Bachelors Degree in a quantitative discipline (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Economics) from a recognised University or equivalent
• Proven experience as a Trader covering Equity Derivatives products or Derivatives in another asset class
• Uses general understanding of the financial/stock market and current events, regulatory changes and government policies to understand clients' business challenges and implement set trading strategy.
• Evaluates moderately complex routine and potentially non-routine problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes and tools.
• Exhibits good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams.
• Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others, including clients.
• Identifies opportunities within own area of responsibility and drives things forward. Invites feedback and strives for opportunities to learn and improve her-/himself.
• Anticipates client or product issues before they arise and takes steps to mitigate them.
• Fully complies with the bank's code of conduct and all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Shows true concern for compliance and control standards, protects the bank's reputation and earns our clients' trust.
• Is diligent, accountable and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, strives for high quality, has complete documentation.
• Proposes solutions that truly fit clients'/colleagues' needs. Communicates effectively with individuals and groups.
• Is an engaged team member and has a positive attitude towards team work. Fosters collaboration within and across teams.
• Has developed a sound knowledge base in her/his areas of expertise. Readily shares knowledge. Effectively applies her/his knowledge to deliver solutions that fit the purpose and are feasible. Leverages organizational knowledge / relationships to provide client solutions.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019