Global Markets Equity Research Analyst - Energy, Integrated, ASO/VP, London #103930
The position will focus on providing equity research and investment ideas to our asset management and institutional client base. You will work closely with internal sales, sales trading and trading teams.
Duties would include:
- Analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting **Research Area**.
- Understanding and analysing company results
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Monitoring of news flow and updating models
- Formulate and present thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes
- Analyse and present data from various sources to draw investment conclusions
- Present investment ideas to key clients of the Firm
- Support other CS businesses globally by providing insight into trends affecting the industry, its customers and the wider economy
- Experience as research analyst experience covering **Research Area**.
- Client marketing experience - essential
- Minimum degree qualified or equivalent, ACA or CFA preferable
- Excellent mathematical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
Closing date: 01st January 2018