Global Markets (Credit) Loan Index Salesperson, DIR, London,
Global Credit Products (GCP) are responsible for the primary issuance and secondary sales and trading of investment grade and high yield corporate bonds and leveraged loans and has a market leading franchise in Leveraged Finance. The business is significant in size in terms of people, financials, geographic coverage and products traded.
The successful candidate will engage in new product development for the loan index business, which will sit within the European leveraged finance business. The role will be focused on educating existing clients about our loan indices, teaching them the functionality of our index tools, marketing the product to new clients, managing customer index queries, and supporting the billing and administration processes. The right candidate will be able to interact with senior portfolio managers, research analysts, and back office personnel. You Offer Key Requirements:
• Knowledge and experience within European credit markets, preferably loans
• Technical skill to understand and communicate credit index mechanics
• Strong people skills to deal with a variety of clients, from back office to senior portfolio managers
• Ability and willingness to travel regularly to European clients
• Desire and ability to work as part of a close knit team
• European languages a plus
• Experience of leveraged loans a plus
• Experience with fixed income indices a plus
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.