Global Markets (Agreement Data Processing Team)
Credit Suisse has a long-standing tradition of leading the way for others to follow. In true pioneering style, Credit Suisse has shaped and quickly adapted many of the countless innovations in the financial markets. We have achieved global leadership in the financial services industry through a history of strong organic growth, supplemented by a series of significant mergers and acquisitions.
Global Markets has an established cross-geographic and cross-product reach. Our regional and local teams based in both major developed and emerging market centers deliver our industry-leading capabilities. Deep product knowledge across international and local economies has helped us build long-term client relationships. Our global platform provides innovative solutions to clients, including private and institutional investors, investment managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates, insurance companies, pension funds, governments and sovereign wealth funds.
Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. We are dedicated to performing for our clients and achieving the strategic goals of the bank with the highest standards of Conduct & Ethics in all our interactions, both internal and external.
Global Markets, Data Quality Unit is seeking a Manager to lead the Agreement Data Processing innovation and change related activities, to enable digitizing and extracting key attributes from historic and newly signed or amended client legal agreements, including but not limited to OTC, Repo, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Stock Borrow Loan Agreements.
- Full front to back working knowledge of the overall process
- Review and analyze legal agreements, including but not limited to OTC, Repo, Stock Borrow Loan and Listed Derivatives documentation
- Liaise with change partners, Solutions & Delivery to ensure ADP Book of Work is maintained and prioritized
- Lead global team, including testing resources
- Support to deliver (planned and ad-hoc) releases
- Lead change functionality from initiation through to deployment activities, specifically regulatory driven initiatives, including IM Margin deliverables
- Provide input into the strategic development and build out of CDU landscape
- Handle DQU budget, liaise with COO Finance to track actuals and external funding
- Review the process, identify risks and implement controls to mitigate the risks
- Lead the metrics team, build ground up reporting to ensure appropriate communication to senior management on processing status
- Demonstrate strong communications & partner management skills.
- We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Proven industry experience and excellent practical experience of operational processes, risks and control
- Extensive experience in front to back change cycles from initiation through to implementation
- Knowledge of trade documentation or collateral management
- Knowledge of ongoing regulations including BCBS IOSCO
- Operational focused as the clause extraction process is embedded within a workflow and relies heavily on process
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, driven and task oriented; lead global team and work collaboratively with colleagues in multiple locations around the world
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide inputs to build up the metrics to enable management of day to day production
- Budget planning - forecast and actual tracking
- Self-starter able to use own initiative
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Closing date: 18.10.19
Salary offered: Competitive