Global Markets - Change Management - Vice President - London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor. Global Markets Change Management - VP
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to showcase your intellectual curiosity, advisory and project management skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to influence change? Do you wish to be valued for your innovative approach to problem-solving? We have an excellent new position available within our Change Management team for the Global Markets.
The Global Markets Change Management Team is searching for dedicated individuals who thrives in a collaborative and challenging environment to join our team. Global Change Managers serve as program or product managers on high priority initiatives within the Global Markets Division. You will work alongside other Change Managers, Product Managers, Sales, Strats, Engineers and Designers to ensure solutions are designed and implemented for the Global Markets Division in true 'front to back' fashion. You will leverage your technical expertise and project management skills to influence and drive the team to deliver these complex projects within budget and with a high quality. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead the delivery of strategic cross divisional initiatives using Agile methodologies and governance tools that ensure implementations are delivered on time, on budget and are high quality.
- Partner alongside Engineering, Business and Operations project sponsors and bring stakeholders to the table to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities.
- Recognize, report and escalate project risks to senior partners; oversee remediation of risks raised.
- Identify and remove impediments at program level, leveraging stakeholders, sponsorship and other relationships to do so.
- Work with product owners to build the strategic vision and forward looking roadmap and refine the backlog of demand.
- Define quality assurance and testing approaches, provide coaching to the team on testing best practices and develop migration strategies for post testing.
- Provide transparency and progress of projects, issues, timelines and budgets by running governance forums with senior GMD leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project management skills including project scope definition; project issues, challenges, risks definition; status reporting; User Acceptance Test execution.
- A proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects. Has delivered results in a cross functional team setting, on time and to budget.
- Strong analytical and business analysis experience, including process analysis
- Extensive leadership experience demonstrated through empowerment, situational awareness, increasing transparency and conflict resolution on a large-scale Agile program.
- Familiarity with non-Scrum flavors of Agile (Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Must be hands-on, able and willing to work with teams while coaching them to reach efficient and effective performance levels.
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
- Use facilitation skills to lead data gathering, analysis and design efforts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker able to identify cross functional issues, provide innovative solutions, and communicate the implications of solutions across existing processes, systems and teams, e.g. costs, risk, service.
- Knowledge of products and processes related to the financial services industry, as is related experience in technology strategy or in a client service or business function and / or management consulting.
- Core knowledge base of Global Markets
- 3+ years of hands-on Agile program leadership experience in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).
- Experience developing products using customer and design-centric practices
- Knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks, Agile Testing practices
- Experience on tools like JIRA and JIRA Portfolio
- Knowledge / experience with OKR frameworks and roadmaps, as well as other governance and project planning tooling.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity