Global M&A Integration Project Manager
- £350 - £450
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 03 Apr 18 2018-04-03
Initial 12 Month Contract - £350-£450 p/d 50% London/Home and 50% Global Travel (New York, Berlin, Copenhagen, Rome and others)
Our client, a luxury tourism specialist, who deliver bespoke, large scale package holidays across the globe is looking to on-board a highly talented, delivery focused M&A project manager to deliver a number of business-critical international integration projects following a large-scale acquisition.
This is a unique opportunity to regularly travel to global headquarters such as New York, Paris, Berlin and Copenhagen and play a key role in shaping a new division, liaising directly with Ho/CxO level stakeholders whilst working for a highly collaborative, forward-thinking firm.
JBM would love to hear from exceptional Project Managers who would be open to an initial 12-month contract and have exposure to the following:
• Relevant finance related degree/Industry qualification i.e Prince 2 or ACCA
• Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience in either consulting or industry
• Any exposure to delivering integration (process/system/cultural) projects on the back of M&A activity
• A strong understanding of finance/accountancy related topics is preferred
• A proven track record of people management of small/large teams
• Experience delivering a range of projects for cross sector clients that have been timely and within budget
• Comprehensive stakeholder management skills are crucial. You must be comfortable coordinating and training multiple senior figures within the business
• A collaborative team player with superb communication skills and excellent problem solving ability
• Willingness to travel roughly 50% of the time (the remaining will be from London office/home)
• Business language fluency in English with additional languages a bonus.
• A strong preference is for candidates with immediate availability or short notice periods. If you are interested in progressing with an application, please send your CV to the email address below.