Global Head Of Change Management (ITIL)
The successful candidate will provide thought leadership on Change Management to stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the organization's objectives are achieved by optimizing resources, technology and process.
The candidate will have expected to have solid knowledge and experience in all parts of the IT delivery life cycle from both the development and Infrastructure perspective combined with ITSM practices.
General Job Duties:
- Defining, aligning and delivering Change Management function against a range of KPIs
- Building relationships with Key stakeholders
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of change management
- Providing guidance and mentorship to more junior Change Managers
- Develop reports and presentations for the leadership team
- Set and Manage change Audit controls including the provision of and updating of the Change Policy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- ITIL v3 certification
- 10+ years of general experience in one or more IT functions
- Recent experience must include, leading the Change Management function for a Cloud Based Service Provider
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience in designing enterprise-level service solutions with integration between multiple applications
- Thorough understanding of ITSM and industry best-practices
- Managing projects for cross-functional teams to deliver on time, quality, and cost
- Expertise in a metrics-driven environment where progress is demonstrated through improving metrics
- Excellent team player, ready to face challenges and opportunities involved in working on a global team
You must possess excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills. You need to be analytical and confident in making decisions that are based on,
• quality data
• views from multiple perspectives
• an understanding the impact and risks to the organisation of executing the decision
• ability to articulate the problem statement before coming to a solution
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.