Our client, a global institutional asset manager has an exciting opportunity for an Equity Analyst to join a Global Sustainable Equity fund.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team at the leading edge of the growing sustainable investing sector.
- Conduct fundamental equity analysis on global companies and make investment recommendations that meet investment criteria for sustainable equities fund
- Analysis of UN Sustainable Development Goal themes for incorporation into investment notes
- Produce detailed financial models, valuation analysis and analysis of ESG metrics
- Monitor existing portfolio investments
- Regularly attend company management meetings
- Work with other members of the investment teams to identify possible sustainable ideas and themes
- Marketing and presenting to existing and prospective clients when required
- 3-6 years’ equity research experience at a reputable buy-side or sell-side institution
- Strong financial modelling skills
- CFA qualified or in progress
- High degree of awareness and interest in sustainable investing
- Strong academic background
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age