Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program
What you'll do
The Corporate Banking Analyst Program offers you the opportunity to work as part of our team, serving the long-term needs of top corporations and financial institutions.
Our specialized product teams focus on corporate lending, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and capital markets working together with the origination bankers seamlessly to help clients grow their businesses.
The origination teams are organized by country, industry or product coverage.
As an analyst within corporate banking, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Communication and interaction with deal team members