Global Compliance & Reporting Solutions - Executive
Job Description Summary:
An executive seeks solutions to technical issues and demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to advise on technical work and should know when to seek advice from the manager. Job Description:
• Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client service expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
• Provides general support to clients.
• Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
• Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
• Is an approachable and respected member of the team who takes a proactive interest in the team's performance and wellbeing.
• Inputs to all performance reviews on assignments for junior team members, and also completes self job and performance reviews including biannual reviews on a timely
• Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
• Seeks solutions to technical issues and demonstrates a willingness to understand and recognise the breadth of possible technical issues.
• Ensures the workflow management platform for client and member firm use is up-to-date, offering support with queries
Operations and results
• Monitors own time incurred and undertakes analysis as directed.
• Manages work in progress to ensure recoverability targets can be met.
• Monitors invoices raised and cash collected in a timely manner to ensure aged debtors do not escalate.
• Meets own financial targets set.
• Builds an understanding of the potential for selling to clients and seeks to participate in business development opportunity.
• Develops an internal network within Grant Thornton and other service lines.
Client take-on / risk management
• Has an awareness of the firm's risk management procedure and actively ensures adheres to client new due diligence.
• Mitigates risks by involvement of senior people and ensures appropriate advice is sought.
• Takes steps to minimise professional risk, including the appropriate documentation of services provided.