Global Client Operations Manger - Regulatory - Investment Bank
- Salary:£95,000 - £110,000 base salary + bonus + benefits role
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:10 Dec 17
Global Client Operations Manger - Regulatory - Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving regulatory change delivery for their client lifecycle function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Global Client Operations Manager to drive consistency and standardisation across for regulatory delivery.
As a Global Client Operations Manger you will be responsible for working across the entire client lifecycle, providing key business support across a portfolio of regulations, ensuring that regulatory requirements are considered and implemented such that their impact on current operations and the future operating model are fully accounted for. This will involve facing off to Regional leads within the function, as well as key operations and business heads.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly visible role in a major global investment bank, in a leadership role in a key regulatory oversight capacity.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 8+ years’ experience within major global investment banking institutions
- Solid understanding of operations and controls across the full client lifecycle
- Robust understanding of the current investment banking regulatory environment
- Excellent operational management, project management and stakeholder management
- Experience managing regional/global teams of 20+
- Proven leadership and team management experience in global firms
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £95,000 - £110,000 base salary + bonus + benefits role.