See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Fixed Income Capital Markets (FICM), Global Capital Markets (GCM)
Morgan Stanley’s Global Capital Markets Group (GCM) serves as a joint venture between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. GCM comprises traditional market coverage and underwriting groups, as well as a number of product groups focused on providing customized capital structure solutions for our clients. You work with clients on complex, innovative financing and risk management solutions in a fast-paced environment. Primary Responsibilities
You will be part of the team that provides structuring advice to debt capital markets clients and your primary responsibility would be to work with and support the team across various products including ESG / Green Bond structuring.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting the team in structuring Green Bonds and Sustainability Bonds
- Providing advice to clients on ESG / sustainability
- Working closely with the debt capital markets teams that cover corporates, financial institutions and SSA clients in EMEA
- Assisting the structuring team with other products
This role is based in London Qualifications: Skills Required
- Previous full-time employment in a top tier investment bank in either Equity or Debt Capital Markets, Leverage Finance, corporate finance/ M&A or on the public debt sales, trading or research side
- Previous ESG experience desirable but not essential
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading university
- A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
- At least 1 – 4 years of finance related work experience
- Fluency in English, other European languages would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.