EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Global Banking Solution Architect
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations, and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Makes product presentations, answers prospect questions and is knowledgeable about prospect business needs.
• Leverages product, industry and business process knowledge to formulate business solutions that serve prospect business needs.
• Delivers product demonstrations for supported solution set.
• Serves as a resource for demonstration scripting and enhancement recommendations.
• Works as a member of a sales team to assist in the sale of assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of specific products including various solutions, market and competitive intelligence.
• Provides product content to sales executive for inclusion into proposals for clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Assists in developing sales plans, strategies and product sales presentations.
• Provides product related responses to RFPs.
• Provides sales support business solutions.
• Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyse, design, recommend and implement system changes.
• Takes an active/ownership role in resolving issues and challenges within the product sales process.
• Maintains a network of contacts keeping product knowledge current.
• Identifies challenges and issues within the product sales process.
• Assists in finding solutions to product sales challenges.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
• Good understanding of specific FIS products and services
• Strong knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices as well as emerging technologies
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
• Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Travel is required
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.