German Speaking Investor Relations Associate, Private Markets Investment Manager, London, UK
Our client is a long-standing multi-strategy private markets investor with significant capital under management. Its clients include top institutional investors that can either invest in co-mingled funds alongside other institutional investors or hold a separate managed account (a bespoke portfolio consisting of private markets investments).
The investor relations team is involved in the building and maintaining of these institutional client relationships. They work closely with investment, portfolio reporting, finance and legal teams across the firm to execute top quality client management and support business development efforts.
This IR team is growing and has a particular need for a German speaking Associate who will work closely with senior team members focused on the highly active DACH region. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and investor calls
- Working with management and the wider sales team on investor messages and communications
- Answering potential and existing investor queries with regard to a wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- A demonstrated capability of supporting research and analytics within a professional services firm
- Strong technical background - highly numerate with brilliant Excel skills
- Proficient writer with faultless English and German language skills
- Confident communicator with excellent people skills