German Speaking Analyst - New ACA required
- £65k with competitive bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 14 Mar 19
We are looking for a fluent German speaking, newly qualified ACA from the Big 4 to become a Credit Analyst in a Corporate Investment Bank covering a cross sector portfolio of UK and German corporates. This team has a history of employing new ACAs from the big 4 and providing training to develop them into strong Credit Analysts.
- The credit analyst will perform forward looking fundamental credit calls on live transactions, limit renewals and annual reviews. Along with client meetings the analyst completes a credit opinion including cash flow forecast, recommending approval, a neutral stance, or non-approval of the proposed transaction.
- Updating financial analysis for quarterly and year end results. Actively monitoring assigned portfolio of corporates for potential changes in credit risk. Assign or update internal ratings.
- Newly qualified ACA from Big 4
- Coverage of Corporate enitities desireable but not required
- Degree level education
- Fluent German Speaker