Tradeweb is looking for a German Buy-side Sales Executive to join the London-based European Sales Team. Your experience to date will include building and developing a sales pipeline, establishing new contacts within existing accounts and also developing relationships and identifying opportunities with new and existing clients. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible style suited to building relationships with a range of clients and the tenacity to pursue opportunities and close deals. Ideally, you will have gained a solid understanding of Fixed Income products and OTC Derivatives, and have some insight into how products are traded electronically in the Dealer to Client environment. To be successful, you will also need to demonstrate an ability to work closely with various internal teams both locally but also in the US and Asia. Importantly, you should be an effective communicator, able to leverage and share information to maximise growth and opportunity within the Sales team but also, more broadly, for Tradeweb generally Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the existing Germanic team members to develop and execute the buy-side sales strategy, also partnering closely with European Client Services and Specialist Sales Team.
- Deliver an above excellent level of service to all clients and respond to phone and email requests in a timely manner.
- Instrumental in growing Tradeweb's German franchise across all fixed income and equity products, working in a team to achieve the goals for the region and provide an excellent service to our clients.
- Manage, build and develop key relationships both internally and with the European buy-side customer base, establishing yourself as a 'go to' person for German customer enquiries and information; educate others and provide presentations / demonstrations as necessary.
- Help maintain Tradeweb' s position as a market leader within the Dealer to Client Fixed Income and Derivatives e-trading market, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
- Frequent travel to Germany
- Extensive Fixed Income and derivatives product knowledge
- Understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Knowledge of client electronic workflow and tech considerations, clearing and settlement is desirable
- Good network of contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
Core working hours are 8am-5.30pm, however you will be required to provide support outside of these hours as required. About Tradeweb:
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .