- Very competitive + excellent bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Generalist M&A Associate (ELITE BOUTIQUE)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Very competitive + excellent bonus
A top tier investment banking boutique with a terrific track record of success and an excellent client base is seeking an Associate for their London office.
The 'sweet spot' for this hire is Associate 2, however applications from Associate 1 and Associate 3 level bankers is welcome. You will most likely already work in a tier 1/2 investment bank or renowned boutique.
This firm operates a generalist model and is therefore seeking bankers who are keen to operate in that structure (you will become more aligned to a sector as you develop), but applications from adaptable sector bankers are very welcome.
This firm is a top tier and extremely highly regarded boutique investment bank, and one which provides a formidable platform to gain deal experience, enhance technical ability and develop client skills.
Clients are often prestigious and household name blue chip companies.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- You will profit from close interaction with deals, clients and seniors
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from either a bank or boutique advisory firm.
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc)
- Knowledge of the UK Takeover Code is advantegous
- A desire to work in a sector agnostic M&A team
- Strong communications skills
- Team player