Job Reference #227026BR
You'll be working in the IB Front Office and reporting to the GM Funding desk based in London. We provide secured funding efficiencies and resource optimization on behalf of the Global Markets business. As the Secured Funding Optimisation Change Manager, you'll play an important role in the delivery of the Secured Funding strategy across Global Markets. Your expertise
• 5 years+ of experience in leading programs and work streams.
• Highly organized, self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a reputation for building effective relationships and influencing decisions
• You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different disciplines, produce a coherent structured plan and manage successful delivery to required timeframes
• Excellent product knowledge across Equities, Fixed Income, PB, ETD, OTC, SBL, Repo including challenges associated with different tax and legal requirements
• You are able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• adept at building effective business cases to quantify the costs and benefits of internal and vendor solutions
• Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to challenge stakeholders at all levels
• Understanding of collateral ecosystem including external vendors and solutions
• Strong communication skills are important as interaction / cooperation with many groups and functions across the Bank is essential
• Experience of working with vendors and integration of vendor solutions
• Understanding of the deal documentation (ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA) including CSAs (VM / IM) including Collateral Schedules and eligibility criteria for regulatory and non-regulatory documentation.
• Understanding of Regulatory Regimes and capital, funding and leverage constraints
• Understanding of the Collateral processes including: Credit considerations; substitution requirements and exception management and intra-day liquidity impacts
• Strong collaborative spirit. Enjoys dealing with people, solving problems and working to achieve team objectives
• Microsoft Office suite About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.