FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Futures Deliveries AVP
Futures Deliveries AVP My client, a leading Financial Services Provider and Investment Bank, is looking to recruit an AVP to join their specialist Futures Deliveries Team, which sits within Derivative operations. The team support a variety of physical delivery and expiry functions for the house and our client base. The team work closely with settlements teams and Prime Brokerage teams globally, ensuring they meet their obligations derived from expired derivatives contracts.
Futures Deliveries AVP
My client, a leading Financial Services Provider and Investment Bank, is looking to recruit an AVP to join their specialist Futures Deliveries Team, which sits within Derivative operations. The team support a variety of physical delivery and expiry functions for the house and our client base. The team work closely with settlements teams and Prime Brokerage teams globally, ensuring they meet their obligations derived from expired derivatives contracts.
The role will have an interesting project element as the business is going through a large-scale transformation project to implement GMI and as such GMI experience and expertise is KEY for this hire.
This is a growing opportunity for someone looking for the chance to expand their network and be part of a high-profile team in a well-respected role.
The team is dynamic but friendly, with a supportive and positive working culture.
* To become the primary contact for the suite of delivery services offered to internal and external clients. This will involve facing off to many stakeholders across the firm and re-modelling current processes as part of a global system conversion.
* Responsibility for a variety of listed derivative processes, including end-to-end delivery and settlement for all contracts expiring from futures and options.
* Provide flawless client service and managing client expectations around key expiration periods,
* Facilitating smooth management of high value assets into CCP's to avoid penalties and exchange buy-ins. This will include stock settlement, escalation and fails management processes.
* Suggest and implement improvements from a control and efficiency perspective whilst supporting the growing business and actively seeking opportunities between the company and Utility models
* My client is ideally looking for someone who has direct futures deliveries experience, but as this is a niche area, they will also be open to candidates with a strong futures Ops background across other areas such as settlements, clearing, recs and client services.
* Experience engaging with clients would also be highly beneficial, as well as project involvement and a risk and control mindset.
* GMI experience is essential and candidates without this experience will unfortunately not be considered.
* Extensive investment banking operations experience. In depth knowledge of investment banking processes and Operations.
* Extensive knowledge of GMI and futures deliveries. Equities and Fixed income is essential.
* Good client services experience.
* Solid experience of listed derivatives operations is essential
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in business process reengineering.
* Strong track record of execution and results, high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets.
* Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments.
* Confident communicator able to interact with external clients and internal stakeholders in a clear and professional manner.
* Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams to action items.
* Self-starting team player, able to demonstrate initiative and work under little supervision.
* Ability to think logically and adopt a fact-based approach to issue resolution.
* Confident in use of excel and data manipulation.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 23 Apr 18