The Funds Governance Manager will be working on the funds side of the global wealth and investment management business, working as part of a wider Risk and Compliance team, reporting into the Head of Conduct.
- Ensuring communication between the ACD and the firm is effective and documented.
- Interpret monthly MI and maintain issues log for any breaches.
- Provide technical funds advice to the firm.
- Act as technical specialist for the funds space.
- Work together with regulatory updates team and use interpretations for funds-related regulatory changes.
- Resolve any issues between the two entities.
- Provide training on funds, when required to the wider business.
- Minimum of 3 years detailed funds experience in a risk, compliance or operational context.
- Detailed knowledge of the rules set out in COLL and FUND.
- Technical knowledge of investment activities and products in relation to funds industry
- Knowledge of Operational Risk would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of FCA handbook would also be an advantage.