- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 14 Feb 18
Fundraising Professional, High-Growth Real Estate Debt Investor, London, UK
Reference: 6212 /15S
A position to lead the fundraising function for a successful and growing fund manager. You’ll work closely with the founders to raise capital for new and existing funds from institutional investors
Our client is a rapidly growing fund manager with big plans. They have around £500mn AUM currently and are looking to grow that to over £1bn through a combination of new closed-ended funds and an evergreen fund. Currently they focus mainly on debt financing for developers but are also looking to expand the strategies they invest into.
Up until now the partners have been raising all capital themselves, from investors such as Blackstone, and with their growth they need someone to take the helm on the fundraising front, managing relationships with existing investors and bringing in and developing new relationships with the goal of increasing assets under management.
- Raise capital for existing and new funds to increase AUM
- Prospect and create relationships with new investors, leading first meetings
- Own the fundraising process – manage data rooms and ensure materials are up to date
- A self-starter with the drive to take responsibility
- Proven sales experience within the alternatives space, preferably within Real Estate or Credit / Debt
- Commercial mindset – ability to think of future business opportunities when interacting with investors
Recruiters Reference: 6212 /15S