Fundraising Professional, Boutique Placement Agent, London, UK
We are working with a boutique placement agent that offers top advisory services across both primaries and secondaries in the private markets space. Having picked up some great mandates, the team is now looking to hire a fundraising professional to join their growing team.
This person will be primarily responsible building long lasting relationships with institutional investors, and ultimately marketing clients offerings to investors, sourcing and executing secondary transactions, as well as managing the fundraising process through to close. This person will also enjoy origination exposure, proactively going out to GPs to win new business for the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly determined and driven character to grow their career in private markets fundraising, and enjoy exposure across the whole fundraising and advisory lifecycle. Whilst on a compensation structure designed to greatly reward you for your success. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively build and maintain long lasting relationships with institutional investors
- Market the relevant client offerings to investors and oversee the sales process to close
- Sourcing and executing secondary transactions
- Proactively build relationships with GPs and fund managers to identify new streams of business
- Develop specialist knowledge of asset classes and strategies
- Work independently whilst being a strong team player