Fundlogic Investor Relations - VP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Sep 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Sales & Marketing Support
- Assisting Sales on queries and helping to complete platform questionnaires
- Maintenance of presentation material on a monthly basis
- Undertaking bespoke competitor and industry analysis
- Management of the internal Fund information
- Drafting new internal sales material for Funds
- Origination of potential new manager ideas for the platform
- Support of the data management process , including liaising with third party vendors
- Assisting with project work relating to legal processes of the platform
- Management of rebate calculation process for distributors, alongside internal teams
- Assisting on preparation for governance meetings
Overseeing trade flow process (subscription and redemptions)
- Knowledge of Funds, alternative Investments and UCITS regulation would be beneficial
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain highly organizational and ethical standards.
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You are analytical, quantitative, insightful, adaptable, detail oriented, a quick learner, enjoy problem solving, a team player, a multi-tasker and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents*LI-JD2