Working for a leading financial institution, you will be responsible for doing the analysis / leading the FTP workstream from an operations point of view. The role will look at change / transformation in the way the treasury function is running. You will focus on TOMs as well as generic operational workflows.
The role is very much a Lead Business Analyst, you will face off to stakeholders from an analysis perspective whilst also leading the workstream from a budget / timeline perspective. You will report to the head of the Programme on a role that is very much in the limelight.
You Will Have:
- 5+ years working in a Lead Business Analyst capacity
- Experience working within treasury functions
- Experience working on FTP related Programmes
- Experience working with operational teams – like ALM
- An understanding of liquidity, cash flows, line of business assets and liabilities, balance sheets.