Fund Services Product Manager
The Fund Services Product Manager is responsible for assuring the solutions and services offered to our clients are comprehensible and aligned with their needs. Additional responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate should demonstrate some of the following qualifications:
- Supporting all aspects of the product lifecycle from strategic direction to opportunity statements to sales in order to maximise revenue from existing and future solutions
- Understanding market trends and key product differentiators to align with the client challenges and needs
- Executing the strategy of the product umbrella as outlined by the Lead Product Manager, Product Executive and Head of Product Management for the business unit
- Attending and presenting at industry events
- Holding client meetings around a variety of fund vehicles
- Providing sales support including presenting at client and prospect meetings
About Northern Trust:
- Broad funds knowledge, with a keen understanding of the EMEA market and the development of the fund and savings vehicles from both a product and operational perspective
- Demonstrated experience as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Tax-Transparent Funds (TTF)
- Some basic knowledge of the tax aspects of TTFs would be valuable, but is not essential
- Wealth Management experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to build trustworthy and credible business relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience creating presentations as a subject matter
- Demonstrated experience understanding client needs
- Flexibility to adapt with changing schedules and requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of business strategy development
- A College or University degree and/or relevant, proven work experience
- Relevant industry qualifications are preferred
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.