An award-winning global asset manager that manages a broad range of investment solutions across equity, fixed income, alternatives, and private equity fund is looking for a Fund Operations Manager to report to the Chief Operating Officer.
This hire will look after Fund Oversight, Financial Reporting and Audit, Trustee and ad hoc operational project delivery.
- Management and oversight of daily NAV production for ten subfunds
- Overseeing investor flows and swing pricing
- NAV reconciliation and position reconciliation with the external Administrator
- Management of Fair Value pricing decisions
- Oversight of CASS working with the Administrator
- Participate in weekly operations and monthly Administrator service review meetings
- MI reporting and oversight in relation to Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency.
- Supervise the completion of the annual/semi-annual LIF accounts, liaising with the Administrator, Auditors and Depository
- Working with the FCA to file annual accounts and managing onsite visits
- Oversight and management of trustee and depositary.
- Approval and payment of annual management fees
- Managing investor queries through the Third Party Distribution and Institutional Sales teams
- Place subscription/redemption trades with the Irish and UK Administrators on behalf
- Responsible for the Product Maintenance for this Fund range in the internal
- Working with product team to enhance and review fund documentation with the Legal team including Prospectus and KIIDs etc
- Review monthly Factsheets before publication on Lazard website
- Member of the Valuation Committee, and Lazard Outsourced Services Committee, CASS Committee, Swing Pricing Committee
- Provide reports for the quarterly LFM Board meetings including regulatory changes, project updates and all relevant matters pertaining to this fund range
- Prepare reports for various internal committees
- Support the Head of Operations in Ireland on day to day matters and ad hoc projects
- Strong experience working in an Asset Management Operations/Oversight or at an external Fund Administrator
- Sound knowledge of the UK Fund industry and market.
- Experience managing third-party fund administrators
- Experience working in an outsourced environment
- Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency & Financial Reporting experience
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities