Our client is a global asset manager undergoing a sustained period of growth, to add to their $300+bn AUM. The role sits within a team respected as the SMEs on UCITS, and opens the door for the right candidate to engage in a unique capacity across the Operations and Distribution Functions.
This is an opportunity for a keen individual with around 2-4 years of experience (either in Func Accounting, Transfer Agency or similar Fund Operations role within an Asset Manager) to join one of the most respected businesses in London, and globally - known for their varied and interesting fund range.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have solid knowledge of UCITS funds
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the fund lifecycle
- Have experience and knowledge of NAV calculations
- Deliver an excellent work ethic focused on collaboration, and an eagerness to learn and grow with the team
In this role you will cover responsibilities ranging from:
- Distribution platform provider oversight
- Participating in fund launches
- Acting as a one of the subject matter experts on all things UCITS for internal stakeholders across the business.