Fund Operations Analyst
- £45,000 - £50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Our client is a leading credit focused asset management firm looking to recruit an operations professional, offering the opportunity to be part of, and provide support for the company's growth.
- Payment processing review.
- Cash and collateral reconciliations review.
- FX monitoring and trade processing.
- Bond settlement and liaison with custodian.
- Daily interaction with administrators.
- Loan and bond settlement oversight.
- Ad-hoc projects - new accounts, tax filings (WHT), shipping and Spanish property deals.
- Strong academic background (degree level with 2.1 or 1st)
- Previous operations experience within a fund or bank.
- Loans experience highly desirable.
- Technology focused and ability to improve processes.
- Ability to liaise with administrators and external advisors.
- Be vocal and fit into a dynamic driven team.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/