Fund Management Assistant
- £28,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mansard Capital Management
- 04 Jan 18 2018-01-04
Mansard Capital Management is a Malta based fund management company specialising in multi asset investing. After selling their successful UK regulated business to one of the largest UK pension platforms last year, Mansard is looking to use their expertise to build a new UK operation and team. Mansard Capital is looking to hire a Fund Management Assistant to assist with asset allocation in their funds and portfolios. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is looking to build a long term career in asset management. The candidate will have at least one year of relevant work experience.
The Role will entail;
• Daily management, execution and monitoring of Mansard’s Absolute return UCITS fund and portfolios.
• Responsible for restriction monitoring in conjunction with the risk manager to conform with UCITS rules.
• Ensure all trades are correctly reported to internal and external counter parties, including daily P&L, performance attribution and enquiry of positions.
• Day-to-day support of the funds and their marketing to internal and external parties.
• Maintain all trade records and documentation.
• Liaise with brokers, research firms and a number of external parties for research, portfolio management and monitoring.
• Researching new investment or product related ideas and reporting directly with the Founder.
• Assist with client communications (investment reports, presentations, research publications).
• Knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg a must.
• A methodical way of working, problems solving and dealing with day to day activities.
• A self-motivated person, with a “can do attitude” willing to be a team player within a small firm.
• Educated to degree level, with 2-3 years of experience in asset management
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills combined with good technical and mathematical skills.
• Strong understanding of excel and be able to programme in VBA.
Please send résumé in pdf format. No phone calls or recruiters.