Fund Lawyer/Legal Counsel
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, a Global Asset Manager based in the City with over £1 trillion AuM are looking for a Fund Lawyer/Legal Counsel to join their legal team in London
- General corporate commercial contract work covering a wide range of areas and in particular assisting in the drafting, negotiating and review of Sale and Purchase Agreements, Servicing Agreements, NDAs, engagement letters, letters of intent, general commercial contracts.
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation including LPAs, IMAs, Issuing documents, Administration and Depositary agreements, ISDAs and CSAs, intergroup loans, profit participation notes or other financial instruments.
- Assisting with Board documentation and approval processes e.g minutes, PoAs, resolutions for entities established in Luxembourg, Cayman Islands, and Jersey.
- Assisting with fund structuring and marketing and implementation of legal and tax advice on the same.
- Regulatory matters particularly FCA, CSSF, and SEC.
- Assisting with corporate matters, including share schemes, shareholder agreements, company house filings and board documentation.
- Assisting internal and external Compliance and operations in relation to regulatory matters, Data Protection, Company House filings, KYC and AML requirements.
- Very strong legal background with a proven track record
- Commercial approach and prior in-house experience highly desirable
- Corporate commercial experience within regulated financial services sector
- Excellent Institutional fund experience
- Very strong stakeholder management skills with the Ability to work with senior individuals/management.
- Outstanding attention to detail and forensic about client experience