Fund Financial Controller
- GBP400.00 - GBP525.00 per day GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Experienced Real Estate Fund Financial Controller is required for a 12 month maternity cover role based in their central London office
My client is an Investment Management firm with a wide range of interests including Real Estate based in central London. They are seeking a Fund Financial controller for a 12 month maternity cover to focus on their Real Estate Funds.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day accounting for the property funds
- Investor reporting
- Oversight of SPVs
- Liaison with JV partners for regular reporting
- Assisting the investment team in understanding property-specific tax issues
- Capital call and distribution notices
- Quarterly valuation calculations for the portfolio
- Preparing information at year-end in preparation for the audit
- Assisting calculating performance metrics, modelling fund return scenarios, and preparing financial information for fund raising
- Administering the current fund's revolving credit facility, preparing certificates and fulfilling other associated compliance duties
The successful candidate will be:
ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with extensive post qualification experience with Real Estate Funds.
This role involves a significant amount of stakeholder management (investment teams, fund investors etc) so you will need to have experience in managing expectations and enjoy liaising with stakeholders at this level.
Candidates available on short notice are preferred but the client is willing to consider those on one months notice in order to secure the right addition to their team to cover this integral and high-profile role.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we can only progress with those who fulfil all of the essential criteria.
We look forward to receiving your CV.