Outline of Job Description:
1. Debt fund management: including credit review and oversight of new and existing loan facilities and reporting to capital partners and investors.
2. Capital Raising
3. Real Estate Finance and Structuring
4. M&A Strategy
5. Listing Rules compliance
• Assist in the development of new funds business and/or investment acquisitions, preparation of investment presentations and support in marketing of new products.
• Liaise with and manage relevant advice from the firm’s specialist legal, regulatory and financial advisers in relation to existing and new funds (including listed funds)
• Manage fund change processes
• Review and manage relevant transaction and/or fund documentation
• Develop and use financial models to advise the fund managers on fund investment strategies, financial structures, viability, valuations, sensitivity and scenario analysis.
• Assist the fund’s finance team in budgeting and forecasting the impact of capital raisings and/or transactions.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CANDIDATE
• A banking, accountancy, actuarial or surveying qualification (ideally with post-graduate qualifications such as CFA, MA, MBA or MSc).
•10+ years of relevant experience
•Strong credit analysis skills, ideally within a Real Estate Debt environment
• Experience of real estate finance with a well-developed understanding of secured lending including of development and project finance.
• Understanding of investor reporting systems and financial modelling.
• An appreciation of the real estate market and valuation theory.
• Good communicator and highly articulate (written and verbal), with high quality report writing skills.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.