Real Estate Fund Controller (12m FTC)
A major real estate investment fund manager is seeking an experienced Fund Controller on a 12 month contract basis.
The real estate fund is going through a growth spurt and as a result have been restructuring how the finance and operations tasks are being carried out. This has created an exciting opportunity for competant and experienced fund controller to help bolster the team and support the business with taking on new fund mandates.
The interim fund controller will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Reporting on fund valuations and review financial reporting for the funds
- Managing drawdowns & distributions process
- Oversight of fund administrators
- Monitoring debt facilities with banks
- Transaction management - supporting on deal closures, competion statements, financial due diligence
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a fund controller within a real estate investment fund
- Be available at relatively short notice
The contract will initially be for 12 months with possibilities for a longer term opportunity.
Salary - £75000- £85000 + Bonus + Pension + Benefits