Fund Controller - Hedge Fund
- Competitive + bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
A young, boutique hedge fund with c.$3bln AUM is currently in rapid growth mode and looking to add an experienced fund finance professional to the team. The firm has made huge gains in the distressed space in their years since inception over a broad range of asset classes. The Fund Financial Controller will report into the European Senior FC and be based in Mayfair, London, with direct exposure to the Global CFO.
The firm have a global investment presence with three offices worldwide, with c 50 headcount in total. The Fund Financial Controller will join an existing team of four highly competent indivuduals in a broad role that encompasses:
- Fund reporting - fund structuring, NAV calculation review, daily PnL review
- Corporate reporting - monthly and quarterly reporting, budgeting, forecasting
- Investor reporting - liaising with investors and fund administrators, investor allocations and investor relations
- Strategic operations - Ad hoc operational support, trade processing and settlements
As a Fund Financial Controller, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or international equivalent
- 2+ years minimum PQE working "in house" in a fund finance environment, preferably within a hedge fund
- 2:1 from a Russell Group university of international equivalent
- Passion and tenacity to work well in a rapid growth environment and part of a collegiate team
This position offers unrivalled career progression, a market leading compensation package and the opportunity to truly be part of a developing success story.
If you are interested in finding out more, please click to apply or contact me directly on email@example.com.
My client is an equal opportunities employer.