A highly commercial and strategic opportunity for an ambitious Funds Finance or Tax professional with a background in closed ended funds who is looking for a more middle office/front office support orientated role. If you’re keen to get closer to the deals then read on...
The company in question are a force to be reckoned with, having launched several new multi-billion-pound funds in recent years that have always been oversubscribed. They focus on private equity style investments having amassed a portfolio of assets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US with several successful fund raises through the height of the pandemic. This newly created role will give you plenty of autonomy and freedom to work closely with the investment team, essentially carving out a role that will transverse elements of traditional funds finance and operations, asset management and investment and portfolio analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures for shareholder cash extraction
- Active role in developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Business partnering to the wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams, liaising with tax and accounting and financial advisers as necessary
- Review of funds flow for new acquisitions
- Review and interrogation of financial models
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA, CTA or CFA qualified or equivalent with proven experience in a funds finance role for closed-end fund structures across any asset class, ie: private equity, infra, real estate, debt etc.
- Excellent academics are preferred
- Familiarity with fund financial models and ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Some exposure to more than just fund accounting, ie: structuring, due diligence, deal support etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident talking to investment professionals as well as a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong desire to learn and constantly seek to improve and better yourself, both professionally and personally
Salary on offer is £70-80,000 base plus benefits and exceptional bonus potential. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Glen Roberts at Eames Consulting Group on 07506657265 or email@example.com