Our client, a well regarded Asset Manager, are looking to add a Fund Controller to their Infrastructure Investment team.
- Oversight of fund administrator, depository, and company secretary
- Presentation of quarterly NAVs
- Responsibility for audit process and content of interim and annual financial statements
- Oversight of tax strategy, including liaising with advisors to maintain investment trust status and ensure efficient tax structuring throughout relevant geographies.
- treasury management including implementation of currency hedging strategy.
- Preparation of board packs.
- Ensure the smooth administration of the fund including, but not limited to, governance (risk registers), dividend payments, investor communications (including RNS releases), data protection, payroll, KIDs, corporate structure, capital structuring.
- Cash flow forecasting and dividend cover analysis.
- Input into valuation methodology and ensuring application of IPEV guidelines and IFRS10 accounting.
- Reporting on performance against investment mandate, including concentration limits.
- Liaising with investment and asset management teams to ensure thorough understanding of commercial drivers and investment onboarding.